Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Hello there!

It's been so long, nearly three years since I've posted anything. I lost my drive for blogging during the pandemic. I was doing far too much doom-scrolling and watching the news on repeat. These are habits I had to give up. And from a quality of life standpoint, I'm glad I did. I never stopped reading in my absence. Lately, I've been wanting to get back into blogging. But I didn't want to restrict myself to just writing about books. I love other things too, like food and pop culture. So, I've decided to bring the things I love into one spot. I've started a new blog, 4 Buckets, over on Substack. Don't worry, all the content is free. I'm just getting started, so bear with me. There will be stumbles, but the overall goal is just to have fun! Take a look and let me know what you think. Happy reading!

https://4buckets.substack.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment