Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Monday, What are you Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme, hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

I'm currently reading The Missing Element by John L. Betcher. I'm about 50 pages in, and Mr. Betcher has my attention.  I'm also reading Promise Not to Tell by Jennifer McMahon. Those eyes are haunting me. I have to hurry up and finish.

Up next: I just received a review copy of "Quicksand" by Marilyn Randall. I'm debating reading all three at the same time, but I'm afraid of getting plots mixed up. Two at a time is usually my limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment