Thursday, September 23, 2010

Let's hop!


Book Blogger HopEvery week Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books (http://www.crazy-for-books.com/) hosts a blog hop. Put your link in, post a comment and you can discover a lot of great blogs. Make sure you leave a comment on the blogs you find it helps drive up traffic for my fellow book bloggers. The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week. This week's question/task: When you write review, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book? I take notes while I read. I try to get themes and big plot points down. It has slowed down my reading lately. But I realized, I retain more information that way. Sometimes I write the review right away when I have time. But sometimes I wait until my weekend. I have more time on the weekend to focus.


Here are some blogs I came across:

8 comments:

  1. Happy HOP! I wait to the end before I write my review. I focus on how I feel about what I read so I found taking notes helps me remember those moments of insight. It's been a huge help.

    HOP by and visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bow to you on your note taking ability... that only works for me if I write them directly into the margins... then I feel bad loaning my books out!

    Check out my Hop here:
    Book Blogger Hop, Follow Friday and a Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't take notes at first. Before August, I didn't take notes. But before then it also took me longer to write a review. If I didn't have a night, I think I could get on a better reading schedule. Perhaps then I won't need to take notes, but for now it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Happy Friday!

    I'm stopping by to say hello on Follow Friday and the Blog Hop. TGIF!!

    Have a awesome weekend!


    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopped by for a visit. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by to say hello for the Blog Hop! I love the layout of your blog and your rating system. Looking forward to reading more of your reviews.

    Come on by if you get a chance :)
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there, I'm an old follower but I'm just hopping by again. I believe I already told you this last week but your blog is adorable! I love the flower theme.
    I'd love it if you stopped by my blog!(:
    Have a great weekend,
    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your site.

    Just hopping by….

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance for the answer to this week’s questions…it was my question that was chosen…pretty neat.

    I also have a lot of reviews you may want to check out.

    Happy Hopping, Everyone….hop on over to my blog to see MY answer to MY question. :)

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...