Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Monday, what's on the cover?


Pictures of You

Pictures of You by Caroline Leavitt comes courtesy of the nice people at Algonquin books. Do you have the power within you to forgive? I don't know if I do, but I know that's at the heart of this book. The lives of two women running away from their marriages literally collide on a foggy road. If someone takes away what is most precious to you, could you forgive them? That cover gives the aura of a light read, but I think that's deceiving. The camera flying away makes me think memories are flying away. What can they do to recapture the memories? Can't wait to find out. In addition to a review of Pictures of You, I will be posting a blog Q&A (knock wood!) next month with Caroline Leavitt. In the meantime, enjoy the trailer for Pictures of You....

No comments:

Post a Comment