Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Monday, What's on the cover


Vexation

I'm enjoying my journey through post-World War I Shanghai in Heart of Lies by M.L Malcolm and the 1940s in Sweet Dates in Basra by Jessica Jiji. My latest review should by up by Wednesday or Thursday. Next up on my list is Vexation by Elicia Clegg. The young girl, Devin, on the cover literally looks like she's running from something or someone. Her eyes are staring directly at you. Her eyes seem somewhat scared. Scared from what? I'm not sure yet. I almost said no to reading this, but then I did a little research. Other readers alluded to a surprise ending. I'm always a sucker for those. Happy Reading!!


Note: I'm still hosting a giveaway for Mara's Flowery Arrows http://asiturnthepages.blogspot.com/2010/06/book-giveaway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment