Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Hop, Hop, Hop!!

Book Blogger Hop

First, Thursday marked my the first post in my "What's Up Tweeps?" feature. Thanks to Len and Amy for participating. I'm taking entries for next month's question until Nov. 14. The question we will be tackling next month: As a blogger, have you found your writing voice yet? If so how long did it take you? E-mail response to me at bookangel224@gmail.com.

Now on to the business at hand, every week Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books (http://www.crazy-for-books.com/) hosts a blog hop. Put your link in, post a comment and you can discover a lot of great blogs. Make sure you leave a comment on the blogs you find it helps drive up traffic for my fellow book bloggers. The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week. This week's question/task: What is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden? If I had a garden, boy would I love to sit out there and read. When it is warm enough, I do sit out in the backyard and read. Mostly I read in my room. Sometimes on the couch when the house is empty.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hopping by! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, sometimes read outside. At least when it's sunny and not too hot and I'm not reading while doing other things (which is how I typically read).

    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I wish I could live in a warm weather city. I get jealous of the ability to read outside whenever you like. I'm off to check out your blog Jordyn!

    ReplyDelete