Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Just another.....




Sugar TowerYeah I went there!! Got your attention? It's Monday, which means I have another cover to share. I'm 30 pages from the end of Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens, look for a review Wednesday or Thursday. I'm also thoroughly engaged in A Friend of the Family by Lauren Grodstein, City of Tranquil Light by Bo Caldwell, and Testarossa by Julie Dolcemaschio. As soon as I'm done with Heavenly, Sugar Tower by Jessica Dee Rohm is up next.

Sugar Tower is a murder mystery. I look at that cover and think, "What problems could the people in that building have?" If you leave there, what is there to complain about? Of course appearances can be deceiving. Can't wait to find out what the mystery is!

Also, I hope to develop a new feature called, "What's up Tweeps?" For now, it will be a monthly feature. I hope to make it weekly. I want more interaction with readers. It won't always be book-related. It could just be whatever nonsense question popped up in my head. The inaugural question is, "Why do you follow blogs?" Be honest. If you follow just for giveaways, say that. If it's for the content, say that. I want to group the responses in one post, so if you want to participate e-mail me at bookangel224@gmail.com. I will be taking entries until Oct. 15. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment