Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Monday, What's on the cover?

I have always been fascinated by true crime stories. If there is a Snapped marathon, I'm usually watch it. I was glad to have the opportunity to read Poisoned Love by Caitlin Rother. The woman, Kristin Rossum, in this book killed her husband. From what I read so far, her initial story was a bunch of bull!!

Looking at the cover I wasn't sure what to make of it. It is striking. A rose falling into a splash of water. Can't be good right? Roses are normally a symbol of romance, but in this case not so much. Rossum's husband was found surround by roses, "allegedly" because he committed suicide. I already know the outcome of the case, but I'm curious what led up to the fatal moment. Look for a review to be posted on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment