O.M.G.: What are you waiting for? Go out and buy this book now! Superb: It's wonderful, but you can wait for a coupon. Give it a try: It's good, but I would wait for paperback. Meh: It will be in the library eventually. Naahhhhhhhhh!!!: Do I really need to explain?
1 - thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them when creating the award post
2 - share seven things about yourself
3 - pass the award on to 15 recently discovered blogs
4 - contact the bloggers to let them know about the award
I must confess 15 blogs would be hard. I'll go half with 7. Here are seven things about me:
1. One day I want to get paid to write. I went to college thinking I would write that great novel I have inside of me. In the closing days of college, I chose an internship and the potential for a paying job. I let those dreams of writing fall away. This blog is my first step.
2. I don't like coconut in my candy but I love it on my shrimp. Why am I telling you this? I have no idea.
3. I'm a long-suffering Mets fan.
4. I can easily spend several hours in a bookstore. I love getting lost in bookshelves!
5. If it wasn't so dangerous, I would want to fly the space shuttle!!
6. I'm visually challenged. I have to wear glasses or contacts. If I wasn't such a chicken, I would get eye surgery.
7. In the six years that I've had my license, I have never pumped my own gas!! Out of habit, I go to the full service gas station.
I've been stuck in a rut and I decided I needed a creative outlet. This is it! I've been a self-professed bookaholic since age five, and one day I'm going to get my dream job in book publishing! Follow me on Twitter at bookangel224!!
I love, love to read. I accept literary fiction, chick lit, memoirs, mysteries, historical fiction and contemporary YA books for review. If you think your book is for me, I will make an exception for other genres. At this time, I am accepting a limited amount of e-books. If I can't get into your book after 60-70 pages, I will not review it. Books are read in the order they are received. Reviews will be posted within 6-8 weeks upon receiving the book. Reviews of books not yet published will be posted closer to the publication date. You can contact me at email@example.com
Opportunities for guest posts, interviews and giveaways can also be arranged.