Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Monday, what's on the cover?

The InsiderEverything Is Going to Be Great: An Underfunded and Overexposed European Grand Tour

Every Monday I take a look at the covers of books I'm reading. I was lucky enough to win The Insider by Reece Hirsch from Goodreads. I'm a sucker for a mystery. That cover looks a little shady. Something sinister happened in that building. Somebody died. I know who, but I don't know why yet. Everything is Going to be Great by Rachel Shukert is kind of busy. It's like they couldn't decide what to put on the cover. Rachel Shukert went on a tour of Europe during college, and did everything under the sun!

Notes: Reviews of The Life You've Imagined and The Panic Zone will be posted this week. Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment