Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

In my mailbox: BEA and BBC edition !!


It's been a while since I've done one of these, but I thought BookExpo America and the Book Blogger Convention warranted the occasion. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Anyone can participate in IMM, and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.


I got some more books, but I gave those to my mother. They were self-help books. I also got a book signed by Dr. Laura Berman. But I decided to keep it PG and not show the cover on the video. If you're of age you know who Dr. Laura is!! Happy reading!

Note: There will not be a "What's on the Cover" post this week. I haven't started a new book yet. It will return next week.

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I wish I could have gone to BEA. Maybe next year!
    Happy Reading!

    My IMM: http://abeautifulmadness.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever get the chance, BEA is totally worth it. It's sensory overload, but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Glad the fourth take worked. Belle's Song has a beautiful cover.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother knew I was recording the video and kept coming in on purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great IMM this week! : ) Everyone got such amazing books. Jealous! haha.

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete