Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

What's that on the cover?

Things We Didn't Say: A Novel

Another family in crisis!! I read a lot of books involving family drama, and this next pick is no different. Things We Didn't Say by Kristina Riggle is just as the title implies. When your family is in crisis will you have the courage to say what needs to be said? Or will there be a lot of awkward silences. I'm not sure what to make of the cover. A woman taking off with a relative down the road to nowhere. This is my second go-round with Kristina Riggle. I read her last book The Life You've Imagined and loved it. You won't have to wait long for a review, it will be posted tomorrow. I don't usually have such a quick turnaround, but this book is part of a tour with TLC Book Tours. There were a few misadventures in getting the book to me !! That's why I haven't finished Don't Breathe a Word or Haunting Violet yet. This book had to get top priority. Then it's back to the ghosts and monsters in those two books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment