Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Friday, lets hop!!


Book Blogger Hop

Every week Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books hosts a blog hop. Put your link in, post a comment and you can discover a lot of great blogs. The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week. This week's question/task: How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) pile? Oh boy. I think I have lost count. According to Goodreads by TBR pile is a little over 300. But of course those are the books I remembered to put on my list. I think actually count is around 600, and I'm proud of it!!

Here are a few blogs I came across:
Bumps In The Road
Fictional Distraction
Books Your Kids Will Love
My Life With Books

5 comments:

  1. I haven't been smart enough to keep track of my TBR on Goodreads, but I'm going to start now.

    New follower from the hop. Nice to meet you!

    Stacey@ www.thewritetomakealiving.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use GoodReads to track my TBR. Come read my Book Blogger Hop post in which I discuss my TBR and coin a new way of measuring it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodreads is just the easiest thing for me to use. I'm sure there are books that I own, that aren't on that list. Sometimes it's just so I can remember the name of a title I want to buy later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI
    Just hopping by! My Goodreads TBR list is at about 1500 but it doesn't actually reflect the books I own waiting to be read even though the numbers are similar :)

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a lot, about 200. I'm only guessing though, I don't really want to know the true amount!

    ReplyDelete