Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Hop, hop, hop!

Book Blogger HopNightshadeEvery week Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books (http://www.crazy-for-books.com/) hosts a blog hop. Put your link in, post a comment and you can discover a lot of great blogs. The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week. This week's question/task: What is your favorite book cover? I haven't read it yet, but I love the cover of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. I bought the book last week purely for the cover. I don't know if you can see it there, but the cover is very sparkly.

Here are some blogs I came across:


Note: I'm still looking for takers for my What's up Tweeps?! Check out the link here: http://asiturnthepages.blogspot.com/p/whats-up-tweeps.html

6 comments:

  1. Nightshade is an awesome cover! I think this will be a very popular pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest I don't know much about the book, but I definitely want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am a new follower. I love the Nightshade cover. I bought the book when it came out and have it sitting on my digital shelf waiting for me to finish my current three books.
    You can find me at :
    http://www.bookinitalong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Howard you have gotten my interest. I will take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, Nightshade. Gorgeous cover. Can't wait for that to be released over here in the UK. BUT I think it's going to have a totally different cover :(.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's not good. Although I would probably think differently if I were in the UK. I like the cover the way it is.

    ReplyDelete