Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A change will do this blog good !!

Two days of learning at BookExpo America and the Book Blogger Convention have taught me a few things. No. 1 it will take me awhile to find my voice. It's only be a month, so I'm not quite sure what my voice is. But I hope you all will stick around for the ride.

My first order of business: I'm instituting a rating system. I see so many other book bloggers have one. I'm going to give it a try. From this point on every review I post will get a rating from me.

O.M.G.!!! = What are you waiting for? Go buy it now!!
Superb = It's wonderful, but wait until you get a coupon.
Give it a try = It's good but I would wait for the paperback.
Meh = It will be in the library eventually.
Nahhhhhhhhhh!!! = Do I really need to explain?

I'm also putting in two new weekly items. Unless I'm sick, I will always participate in the Friday night blog hop. That seems to be a good night for conversation. Starting tomorrow and every Monday after that (unless I have a really good reason not to) I will be discussing the wonders of cover art in a weekly feature called "What's on the Cover?" Not the most original title but if I come up with something more catchy I will change it. On Thursdays we will be taking a departure from books with "Blubbering Thursdays." Thursday and Friday is my weekend. By the time Thursday comes around I'm usually annoyed by the shenanigans at my job, what happened on TV during the week or just the random events of the week. If you all need to babble about something, feel free to stop by.

I'm sure there will be more changes on this journey, but that's all I've go for now. As always, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment