Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BEA Photos Day 2


The day started early with breakfast at Random House.


I probably should have moved closer, but I swear that is Nate Berkus talking at the Random House breakfast.


New York Times reporter Charles Duhigg talking about his book The Power of Habit.



Waiting for Tim Gunn's autograph was out of the question, but I did get a chance to snap a picture.


Joy Preble at the signing for her book The Sweet Dead Life.


Stacy London from What Not to Wear.


Elin Hilderbrand signing her new book. I managed to get an autographed copy after some snafus on the line. I'll get into that during my full wrap-up post next week.


Chef Carla Hall signing something. I don't know what it was because it didn't look like a book.


And an egg in his underpants at the Scholastic booth, I just had to take a picture.

1 comment: