Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

It's Monday, what's on the cover?


It's been a while since I've done this. It's Monday, what's on the cover? Every season of Hoarders I say I'm not going to watch but I do anyway. Every season they find a new way to gross me out. So a book about an "organizer" trying to help a hoarder was right up my alley. In Objects of My Affection by Jill Smolinski Lucy Bloom is trying to jumpstart her career as an organizer. But her first real client is a handful. So far reading it is right out of an episode of Hoarders, except we get to see the personal side of the organizer. The cover of the book is kind of cute. If only the clean up were as simple as the cover indicates!!


An Unquenchable Thirst by Mary Johnson chronicles her 20 years as a nun with the Missionaries of Charity. I'm not sure what the petals on the cover mean yet, but so far I like the book. I could NEVER be a nun. The amount of restrictions she goes through in this book would break me.

No comments:

Post a Comment